Thursday, May 05, 2011

"Quotations"

What I've got for you guys today is a short list of a few of my favourite quotes. Some I just have written down and don't know who said them. Also some of them are from me. My bad. And some of 'em might be wrong, but this is how I remember them, and who I remember saying them.
____________________________________________________________________________

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?"
-Lewis Carroll 'Alice in Wonderland'



"Never take life seriously, nobody gets out alive anyways."
- Unknown (at least to me)

"He is simply a shiver looking for a spine to run up."
- Paul Keating

"While you were sitting in the backseat smoking a cigarette you thought was gonna be your last, I was falling deep, deeply in love with you, and I never told you 'til just now."
- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes 'Home'

"When hell is full, the dead will walk the earth."
- Dawn of the Dead

"She was lightning incarnate. A white hot phoenix burning through the atmosphere, but as fast as she shone, she was gone."
- Me


"Why do you smoke so damn fast?"
"Ya'll smoke to enjoy it, I smoke to die."
-John Green


"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exist."
-Usual Suspects

"That which is lovely never dies, but passes into other loveliness."
-Thomas Bailey Aldrich

"Without love, breath is just a clock ticking. But without breath, love is just Necrophilia."
- Unknown

"If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic."
- Unknown

"Fame or infamy, either one is better than being forgotten."
- Christopher Paolini



"Nothing is romantic as a game of Russian Roulette."
- Me


"If you let me hold you, I won't hold my breath, and if you let me love you, I will love to death."
- Keran Ann

"Free friendship, no purchase necessary."
- Me

"You've got to spread your leathery wings and do what you love."
- Elena Tsykova


"If light can't save us, I know darkness will."
- Dexter Jones


"In my next life I want to live my life backwards. You start out dead and get that out of the way. Then you wake up in an old people's home feeling better every day. You get kicked out for being too healthy, go collect your pension, and then when you start work, you get a gold watch and a party on your first day. You work for 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You party, drink alcohol, and are generally promiscuous, then you are ready for high school. You then go to primary school, you become a kid, you play. You have no responsibilities, you become a baby until you are born. And then you spend your last 9 months floating in luxurious spa-like conditions with central heating and room service on tap, larger quarters every day and then Voila! You finish off as an orgasm!" 
Woody Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment