Monday, October 08, 2012

DAMNED: A Novella

It's finally here, my first published works.

Previously I had the Novella up for sale on a file hosted site, but I've taken it down. It is definitely still available for online delivery. If you're interested in getting a hold of a copy, just email me at lillithfoxx@hotmail.com, and we can work something out.

I'm going insane for all of the stress and excitement this has caused me, but it's up and running; really and truly available for purchase on the internet.

After much prepping and debating and formatting and reformatting and searching and researching and humming and hawing and an unbelievable amount of trial and error; I've decided to self-publish my novella here, on my own.




This is a novella, a dark and romantic story of unrequited love. 

I've opened my heart to the Ether and let it tell its own tale of lust and destruction through me.


But there is so much more to love than lust. There is so much more to life than death. And there is so much more to death than we have ever known before.


No one ever tells you how good the high feels. How hard it is to hate paradise. There's no warning sign on those you meet, [MAY INDUCE EUPHORIA], if there had been, maybe Eve would have stayed away. Perhaps she could have run when there was still time.


Lust is a hunter that no one can escape from.


DAMNED: A tale of sex, death, and what lies beyond. 



The download includes the following formats;

Epub (Apple iPad&iBooks/Nook/Sony/Kobo)
Kindle (Mobi)
PDF (PC/Mac reading)

Feel free to contact me with any comments, questions, or qualms at lillithfoxx@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment